Re: [location-iwg] uDig 2.0.0 released

Wayne you are correct,

If I understand the work frank was doing a the code sprint - it was to factor out the modules that depend on JAI (so it can be treated as a works-with dependency).

Because the project has not made it to this point previously some assistance/mentoring will be needed to go through the review and release process.
--
Jody Garnett