Re: [location-iwg] uDig 2.0.0 released

Congrats Frank, you have worked very hard (especially at the code sprint).
--
Jody Garnett

On Thu, 26 Apr 2018 at 01:28, Frank Gasdorf <fgdrf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Today, we are happy to announce uDig release 2.0.0

Thank you for your support during the last month of collaborating to get it out, special kodos for contributions and testing goes to
  • Emily Gouge
  • Hendrik Peilke
  • Nikolaos Pringouris

You can find Release Notes and Artifacts right here: https://github.com/locationtech/udig-platform/releases

Supported platforms:
  • Windows 32/64bit
  • Linux 32/64bit
  • MacOSX 64bit[1]
Right now we haven't packaged any platform specific installed such as DMG for MacOSX and EXE for Windows, if necessary just drop a line

If you have findings or contributions, please file an issue (https://github.com/locationtech/udig-platform/issues/new) or submit a Pull request (https://github.com/locationtech/udig-platform/pulls/new) but consult open issues/pulls first ;)

[1] MacOSX 32bit isn't supported anymore because Eclipse Platform doesn't support SWT for this platform anymore