[location-iwg] GeoInt Booth Share

Hello LocationTech List,

We're attending GeoInt 2016, and wondering who else among you will be there? I know some of you have attended in the past, and was wondering, if you intend to be there, would you be open to sharing a booth among us?Â

That way, we can have a larger space, and attract more visitors who are interested in what we collectively offer. (Similar to how car dealerships cluster, since consumers like to go where they can compare offerings.) Together, we would have a larger impact and better visibility :)Â

Looking forward to meeting some of you there, and collaborating in the meantime! Best,

Coral Bliss Taylor EIT MSc
IoT Solutions Expert
SensorUp.com
coral.blisstaylor (at) sensorup (dot) com
403-880-1617